Battery, Sexual Battery and Murder Defense Attorneys
Orlando—Daytona Beach—Jacksonville—Tampa—Fort Myers—Ocala
Charges involving violent crimes often lead to what is the most difficult legal sentence — time in prison. At the Orlando, Florida, criminal defense law firm of Leventhal & Slaughter, LLC we work hard and use all possible methods and defenses to keep your record clean, to keep you out of jail and to achieve the fair legal result you deserve.
Our lawyer team has worked both as prosecutors and as defenders. We can anticipate how state and federal prosecutors will work to prove your guilt, and we are skilled at demonstrating the reasonable doubt of guilt necessary to achieve acquittal and dismissal of charges. Have you been accused of:
- Murder/homicide, including murder for hire?
- Rape or sexual battery?
- Vehicular homicide or vehicular manslaughter?
We have represented hundreds of people accused of violent crime in scenarios ranging from street attacks to incidents involving professionals accused of violent crimes in the course of their practice. Recent cases include:
- We represented Orlando Magic team member Nick Anderson in a rape case. Our investigation developed proof of inconsistent, untruthful, and conflicting statements made by the complainant, and no formal charges were brought.
- A newspaper report accused world-famous wrestler Hulk Hogan of battery. We convinced state prosecutors to decline to prosecute and, after full discovery, the civil case was settled for nuisance value.
- World famous wrestler Razor Ramone was accused of beating a taxi driver. Our representation resulted in no legal penalties for Mr. Ramone.
Our violent crime legal representation ranges from celebrities to healthcare providers to Boy Scout vice presidents. To discuss your case, contact our firm for a no-charge discussion of your rights.
If you have questions regarding battery, rape, sexual battery or murder, contact our firm for a free initial consultation. We accept credit cards, are available for evening and weekend appointments, and are conveniently located in downtown Orlando within walking distance of the federal and state courthouses. To contact us, call 407-849-6161.